Thanks for booking our off grid cabin in the woods. We just wanted to let you know what we have provided for you so that you know what you don’t need to bring and to give you some other useful information.
So, in the cabin there are:
● Towels and bedding
● Bath mat and toilet roll
● Wood for the woodburner and campfire, including kindling, paper and matches
● A bag of charcoal for the barbecue
● A small selection of spices, salt & pepper, vegetable oil and olive oil
● Tea, coffee, sugar and a pint of milk
● Washing up liquid, sponge, tea towel and kitchen roll
● Crockery, cutlery, pots & pans, cafetiere, cooking utensils and barbecue tongs
● Bin liner and liner for the compost caddy
● A selection of books, including wildlife identification, and a local OS map
● A small selection of games
● A basic first aid kit
Check in from 3pm to 8pm
Check out by 12pm
When you arrive, drive up the track to our house and we will give you the key and show you to the cabin.
Although we ask for arrival by 8pm, if you are stuck in traffic and are going to be arriving late, call or txt on 0759 456 9441 or call on 01884 881517 and we will leave the key out for you.
There is a booklet in the cabin with details of how to use the woodburner to best affect for hot water,things to do in the local area and places to eat.
If we can assist in any way with accessibility, please do let us know. (e.g. we bought a shower seat when it was required by a previous guest)
Directions to us are at www.bulworthy.uk/directions.pdf
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you have a great stay in the cabin